A Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) is required for this position. Once you have submitted your application, please upload your SOQ in lieu of resume or email your SOQ to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Job Control (JC) number 167562 in the subject line. Please respond to the following:
Part 1: Explain your qualifications for this position and attach documentation of relevant and current licensures and/or certifications.
Part 2: Describe one improvement project completed within the last three years (where you were the project lead) that demonstrates your successful application of a Lean Six Sigma improvement methodology (i.e., DMAIC, DFSS, or Kaizen). Please include the following information in your description:
- Orientation to the project and its time frames
- How you accomplished your role as the project lead
- Type of Lean Six Sigma approach used (DMAIC, DFSS, or Kaizen) and how application of the approach worked in the context of the project
- Type of statistical software (such as Minitab) used and how it helped inform and support the project
- Improvements made as a results of statistical and problem analysis
- Performance outcomes that demonstrate positive change as a result of the project
Minimum expectations for the SOQ include:
1. Written in a narrative format
2. Attachments as necessary to support your SOQ
Any applications submitted without an SOQ meeting the above requirements will be excluded from the recruitment process.
How To Apply: You may apply for this position by clicking "Apply Now" on the top or bottom of this page.
Contact Andrea.Galang@cdcr.ca.gov or 916-691-6578 for your questions regarding the application process, and status of your application.