Staff Psychiatrist-Integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program (ISUDT)
$266,844 - $320,640 (Board Certified)
$260,004 - $311,592 (Board Eligible)
Do you have a keen professional interest in addiction medicine and substance use treatment? California Correctional Health Care Services is seeking psychiatrists to join our Integrated Substance use Disorder Treatment Program. This newly-created statewide program is designed to provide integrated, specialized care to patients with a history of substance abuse who require additional medical assistance.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Direct patient care, including assessments and evaluations
- Diagnostic testing and interpretation
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team in planning sessions, case review, and quality improvement activities
- Occasional travel to correctional travel to correctional institutions and on-call duties
These distinctive opportunities are currently based in our Southern California Santa Ana office with future opportunities available shortly in Southern California at our Diamond Bar and Rancho Cucamonga offices; and in Northern California in our Elk Grove office. Please be sure to let us know your location preference when contacting us.
In return for your efforts, we offer true career balance with all the stability and benefits found in employment with the State of California:
- 40-hour workweek with flexible schedules - affords you true work-life balance
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $38,000 - $50,000 per year)
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Dedicated assistance with H-1B, J-1 Waiver, and TN visa sponsorship
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attand - allows you to control more of your time and money
- $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the State of California
- Relocation assistance for those new to State of California service
- And much more
Take the first step in joining this outstanding multi-disciplinary team and contact LaTreese Phillips at 916-691-4818 or email your CV to CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov.